Standard Box with 40 mm raster foam tray of increased density
The presented product is a Full-size Standard Box with a raster foam tray which can be used to customise the storage space for miniatures of irregular shape or with bits that stand out.
This foam tray of increased density is dedicated for storing and carrying bulky or metal miniatures . Thanks to its density the foam tray stays stiff and does not bend under the pressure of the miniatures.
Each package includes:
- 1 x full-size standard cardboard box covered by a plastic foil;
- 1 x 40mm deep raster foam tray;
- 1 x 6mm thick foam layer adhered to the inside lid protecting the top of the miniatures;
- 1 x 6mm thick foam base (bottom separation tray) to stick to the bottom of the raster foam tray;
- 2 x Velcro attachments to prevent unwanted opening of the box.
External dimensions of the box: 412mm x 275mm x 58mm.
Internal dimensions of the box: 394mm x 267mm x 54mm.
Dimensions of the raster foam tray in the box: 294mm x 267mm x 32mm.
The raster foam tray is self adhesive! After altering the spaces for figurines, simply take the protective paper off the underside of the foam and stick it to the bottom separation tray.
The raster foam tray is perforated into 14mm x 14mm cuboids.