The presented product is a Combi Box with 68mm deep raster foam tray for large models and two additional upper foam trays of you choice for miniatures.
Each package includes:
- 1 x full-size cardboard box covered by a plastic foil;
- 1 x 68mm deep raster foam tray;
- 2 x foam trays chosen for the list below:
- foam trays with 55 compartments, each 42mm x 25mm x 25mm;
- foam trays with 40 compartments, each 50mm x 25mm x 25mm;
- foam trays with 36 compartments, each 52mm x 32mm x 32mm;
- foam trays with 32 trapezoid-shaped compartments, each 54mm long x 30mm minimum width 40mm maximum width x 40mm deep;*
- 25mm deep raster foam trays with the bottom;
- 32mm deep raster foam trays with the bottom;
- 40mm deep raster foam trays with the bottom.*
- 1 x foam layer adhered to the inside lid protecting the top of the miniatures;
- 1 or 2 foam base (bottom separation tray) to stick to the bottom of the raster foam tray;
- 2 x Velcro attachments to prevent unwanted opening of the box.
*Due to the limited space in the box those trays may be chosen only ones.
External dimensions of the box: 412mm x 275mm x 168mm.
Internal dimensions of the box: 394mm x 267mm x 164mm.
Dimensions of the raster foam tray: 394mm x 267mm x 68mm.
The raster foam tray is self adhesive! After altering the spaces for figurines, simply take the protective paper off the underside of the foam and stick it to the bottom separation tray.
The raster foam tray is perforated into 14mm x 14mm cuboids.